Total Pageviews

Monday, December 19, 2016

Bob's Second Visit with M.

Hey Everyone,

I know in my  post "Bob's Punishment From M", I said that Bob had gotten paddled one other time by M. And then I stated that I wasn't going to write about it though. But after I thought about it I decided that wasn't very nice of me to just leave everyone wondering about it. I mean I don't want to be a big tease or anything so since I did mention it I felt it was only fair to you that I write about it. That and of course the post I recently posted about my spanking. I certainly didn't want that to be the last post for awhile. LOL

So this actually happened a few weeks after his initial strapping that she'd given him after I'd talked her into dealing with him that first time. And me and her had gotten to know each other a lot better by then and had even gotten together for lunch a couple of times. As well as she'd been over to the house a couple of weekends for get together's. The point I'm trying to make here is that her and I had become really good friends at this point and so my trust in her was very high as well. She was no longer just Bob's boss that had found out about our lifestyle but rather a friend I trusted to deal with Bob if needed whether I was present or not. So much like my sister Amy if I'm gone and Bob does something that needs addressed I trust her to deal with it. Yes I want to know about it obviously but bottom line is I don't have to be physically there when the punishment is carried out.

Anyways this all happened about a year ago on a weekend (Saturday) and Bob was at work working overtime. M usually doesn't go in on the weekends as she is salary and already works 10-12 hour days during the week. But this particular Saturday she went in without telling anyone she was coming in as a sting operation so to speak. She went in just before everyone went to lunch and parked out back coming in through a back door and straight up to her office. She was in her office with her door closed and locked and the lights out so no one knew she was there. They had had some things come up missing or stolen and so she was there to see if she could catch whoever was doing it. She said she has a view of the whole shop from a window in her office and was watching in the dark so no one could see her. Well I guess it paid off because just after everyone left the shop floor to either go out for lunch or go to the break room she said she watched as this one employee went around and gathered up a few things and then headed to his car with them. She said she rushed back downstairs and out to her car and drove back around the building and cut him off at the gate. Apparently the stuff was right there on his seat next to him so he was pretty well busted. She took his badge and told him he was suspended pending investigation and then let him out of the gate.

Anyways none of that is really important to this story as I was just explaining why M had gone to work on a Saturday in the first place. So after that she went back to her office and filled out the necessary paperwork about the incident and then she said she went down to check in with Bob before she went back home. By this time it was about 15 to 20 minutes after lunch so everyone was back at work. She said she walked into Bob's office and there he was sound asleep in his chair. She said she didn't wake him up but rather started looking at the daily production reports and stuff. She said after 3 or 4 minutes he woke up and started stretching and then noticed her standing there in the office and sat up rather quickly. She said she looked at him and asked him if he had a good nap. His reply was that he wasn't sleeping he'd just closed his eyes for a second to rest them. She told him so now on top of sleeping on the job he was going to lie to her about it as well. She then informed him that she'd been in the office a few minutes and had listened to him lightly snoring so she knew he wasn't just resting his eyes. He then asked her why she was there on a Saturday I'm sure trying to change the subject. She said she told him she had some things she needed to deal with but that doesn't matter right now. She said the thing that matters is obviously he didn't expect her and so he thought it was alright to come in and sleep. He told her that wasn't the case that he didn't intend to fall asleep and that he was really was just planning on resting his eyes for a few minutes. He told her he had about 10 minutes left before lunch was over and just closed them to rest them and he guessed he fell asleep. He told her with all the overtime and long hours they've been working he was just really tired. He told her he'd been out on the floor all morning and had even been helping out to make sure they had a really good production day. She told him she could see that from the reports. She told him she also believed him that he didn't intend to fall asleep and could understand him being tired. But the thing that she was upset about was why didn't he just tell her that instead of lying and saying he wasn't sleeping. He said he didn't know that he guessed he just didn't want to get in trouble for sleeping. She then told him well now she was even more upset because he lied about it, so that didn't work out to well for him. She said the one thing she won't put up with is lying especially since she needs to trust him to do his job. He told her he was really sorry and she was right he shouldn't have lied to her. She then asked him if he was really sorry that he lied or is he sorry that he got caught lying. He told her a little of both he guessed. She said she felt  he was more sorry that he got caught.

She then asked him what I would do to him if I caught him lying? He told her that he would get a very severe paddling at the very least but probably more likely the strap or the cane. She asked him if that was something he enjoyed? He told her no way and that he's learned never to lie to me. She said alright so you don't lie to Dianne but you think it's alright to lie to me or someone else. He told her no and she responded and said but you just lied to me didn't you? She said he admitted he had and again told her how sorry he was. She said it was apparent  that he was getting pretty nervous at this point. She again reminded him she felt he was more sorry that he'd gotten caught lying than he was for actually lying. She said but lets see if we can change that we'll call Dianne right now. She had him call me and put me on speaker and she explained the whole situation to me. She explained to me she felt it wasn't a big lie but it was a lie none the less. We both agreed he needed to be taught a lesson. I had things to do later that afternoon when Bob would have gotten off so I told her I wouldn't be able to deal with it till later that evening. I told her but if she wanted to deal with it herself that afternoon she was more than welcome to as I trusted her. She said well I'm going to leave that up to him and then she asked Bob if he wanted her to deal with it as soon as he was off or would he rather me deal with him. He asked me if I was going to deal with him anyways and punish him again. I told him that yes I did feel I needed to make sure he knew how wrong I feel it is to lie. But that I would come up with something besides spanking him for that if he chose to let M deal with it. I assured him that he would only get one spanking from either M or me.  I said so what's it going to be Bob do you want me to deal with this tonight or do you want M to deal with it right after work. He said he'd just as soon get it over with so he'd let M deal with it right after work. I told him that was alright by me and she told me she'd have him come to her house as soon as he got off.

M and I talked again after she got back home and she told me that she was just planning on using a paddle on him but she would make sure it was a good enough paddling to teach him a proper lesson to not lie to her. I told her I trusted her and since I'd seen her in action already once before I knew she was quite capable of getting the point across. As I said this happened over a year ago but as you know from my last post I can now say firsthand sh'e very capable. The rest of this post I'm obviously just writing second hand information from what Bob and M told me as I wasn't actually there.

So after work Bob went straight over to M's house and she brought him into the family room and told him to have a seat. She sat across from him and asked if he fully understood why he was there and why he was about to get punished. He told her he was and again apologized for lying to her. She said that he told her he was really dreading having to feel that strap again but agreed he deserved it. She informed him she didn't think it was that serious of a lie to deserve the strap but it was still a lie and he still needed to be punished for it. He then asked her if she was just going to give him a good hand spanking and she laughed and told him he wished. She said I'm not using the strap but I do have this nice paddle I've had for years that has seen its share of use to straighten out naughty bottoms. Bob said at that point she reached over and grabbed this tear shaped paddle off the coffee table that he hadn't noticed was lying there. Yes it's was the same paddle I just got to feel as stated in my last post. It is like a small version of a jokari paddle just more teardrop shaped than round. But it is big enough that it can cover one whole cheek with each swat. Or at least the lower part of the cheek anyways. And having felt it myself now I can assure you it packs quite a sting.

Anyways she said well you know why we're here so lets get this over with so you learn not to lie to me. She moved over to the center of the couch she was sitting on and told him to come over to her. He got up and walked over to her and she told him to drop his pants and underwear and get over her lap. He told her that I might not agree to him exposing himself to her like that. She said well Dianne and I have already discussed this and she's fine with it. She told him she'd close her eyes while he lowered his pants and got over her lap. But she told him to trust her she was not interested in seeing anything he had other than his bare butt. She told him that is where she'll be concentrating all her attention to. He said she closed her eyes and told him to hurry up and so he did pull down his pants and underwear and quickly got over her knee.

He said once he was there she asked if he was ready and he said he was and he said she wasted no time in delivering about 4 hard swats to his bare butt. Two on each cheek and he said he was already in massive distress as his butt was on fire. He said she paused and asked him if he thought it was a bad thing to lie to her now and he told her it definitely was. She then delivered about six more and Bob said at this point he was wondering if he could take much more. She stopped and then asked if she was getting through to him and if he was going to lie to her at work anymore. He assured her he wouldn't and that he was very sorry. She gave him six more and told him that those six for sleeping. She told him in the future that if he felt that tired he needed to get up and walk around instead of closing his eyes. He again said he was sorry and that it wouldn't happen again. She said well the reason I gave you those is just to re-enforce the fact that sleeping is not sending a good message to his crew. He said he understood and that he really never intended to fall asleep that day. She told him she believed him but felt like she needed to re-enforce her point. She said he then asked her if they were about done.

She informed him she was not done and that just like last time this had just been the discussion part of his spanking to make sure she felt he was learning his lesson. She said so no more questions and that now she was just going to get down to the punishment part of his paddling. He said he remembered when she strapped him a few weeks earlier her saying that and what had followed. Which was a rapid non stop flurry of smacks. So he said he wasn't sure if that's what she meant this time but was hoping it wasn't. But that is exactly what she meant and me and her had actually talked about this after his strapping she gave him. She said she always liked to break up her spankings into two parts more or less. A few in the beginning with some questions and scolding thrown in to make sure she was getting through. And then secondly just get down to the spanking itself. Again I've since experienced this myself firsthand and it was no different for me.

So Bob said with her statement that it was now time to get down to the punishment part, he said she shifted herself on the couch a little and wrapped her leg around his thighs. She then told him to reach back and give her his free hand so she could hold onto it. He did as she asked and she told him unlike the strap she didn't want to hit his hand with the paddle as that could cause damage. So Bob said there he was locked firmly in place feeling pretty helpless and at her mercy. She told him to get ready and then proceeded to start whacking him rapidly and non stop with her paddle. He said it hurt so bad and he was struggling to try and get away from the onslaught on his butt but she had him locked in tight and he wasn't going anywhere. He said it was feeling like she was removing flesh but of course she wasn't and instead he just had a well spanked red bottom when she finished. Bob told me it seemed like she spanked him for and eternity but it was probably more like about five minutes. This is where their stories differ because M told me it was about a minute or two and probably about 40 to 50 swats total in all. And to be honest I believe her on that part. Poor Bob was in distress as a good spanking should put you so his concept of things I'm sure were quite different from hers. She would have been the one with a clear head as she was the one delivering this paddling and not the one in distress.

Once she was finished she released him from her grip and told him it was over and that she hoped he'd learned a lesson not to lie to her or sleep on the job. He assured her he had and again said he was very sorry that he had lied about being asleep and thanked her for teaching him a lesson, She told him she was closing her eyes so he needed to get up and pull his pants up which he said he quickly did even though he wanted to take a minute to rub the sting out of his bottom. But he said he waited to do that until after his pants were up. He told her he was dressed and she opened her eyes and then stood up and gave him a hug. She told him hopefully it will be awhile before she has to deal with him in this manner again and he told her it would be and hopefully never again. She told him if he lied again next time it would be the strap and he assured her that wasn't going to happen. She said well she was glad to hear that and felt like he'd learned his lesson.

She showed him to the door and told him she would see him Monday at work. He told her he would see her then and again thanked her and apologized for his behavior. She said well you were taught a lesson so that's water under the bridge now and told him to enjoy the rest of his weekend. She then called me and let me know he was on his way home and explained to me the paddling she gave him. I thanked her for taking care of it and told her I would call her later that evening once I got back home. She told me it was no problem and that she was glad she could help teach him a lesson.

Once I was home as promised I still felt like I needed to deal with Bob for lying as he knows that's a big no no in my book. But as promised I wasn't going to give him another spanking as I felt one was plenty in this case. I did look at his bottom when I got home and could tell M had really given him a good paddling as it was still pretty pink a few hours later. And I decided a proper punishment for him from me would be line writing. So I made him sit on his sore bare bottom on a hard wooden chair and write out 200 times "Lying is wrong and I won't lie to anyone again" neat and legible of course.

I then called M back and told her I was home and thanked her again for dealing with Bob. I told her all appearances indicated she gave him a really good paddling and she assured me she had. I then informed her that he'd have a little present for her Monday morning at work. I told her what my punishment for him was and told her that he'd be giving her his two hundred lines that he's now writing. She told me that was a great punishment and asked if I wanted them back after he showed them to her. I told her no they were hers to do with what she wanted. I told her when I've had him do this in the past I usually just look them over and make sure it's all legible and that they are all there and then I just stick them in the shredder. I said he gets to see all that hard work get shredded up in seconds. She said well she thought she'd hang on to them. I told her that was fine whatever she felt like doing with them as they were hers.

So there you have it this was Bob's paddling he got from M after his initial strapping form her. And to this date it is the last time he has been punished by her. I guess with M he's learned just like it is with me and that is, it's easier to just behave and follow the rules than it is to pay for breaking them.

Again I hope everyone enjoyed these developments and am happy I was finally able to write about them. Even if they did cost my butt some discomfort. And I promise as I did before, this isn't goodbye but rather a break in posting till I feel I have something worth posting about.

I have had some request or suggestions on some things to write about and I probably will do those sometime in the near future.

Dianne


28 comments:

  1. I don't think you should limit your posts to punishments for you and Bob. You have a lot to share about how to have a domestic discipline marriage. Your insights have been helpful to us. I think it would be great if you could expand your posts to cover other issues in a female led relationship. I would love to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually considering writing on that subject matter.

      Dianne

      Delete
    2. I completely agree with cagedlion. Your insights are very helpful and I feel you can contribute a lot to posts on female led relationships!

      Yours humbly,
      NR

      Delete
  2. Thank you Dianne for sharing your relationship with us!

    My Mistress and I are also in a FemDom/Domestic Discipline relationship, and I love reading about other people like you that are in similar relationships.

    I think men that accept and want these types of relationships are truly devoted and loving towards their partners, and are willing to do so much more than "normal" guys to be respectful of what makes them happy.

    That you have brought an outsider, his boss no less, into this dynamic is absolutely wonderful to read about. I dream of how subservient it would be if my Mistress were to do the same thing. I'd certainly love that experience myself.

    Best wished to you both! (and M too)

    jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it just sort of happened as I wrote. His boss kind of figured things out. It was nothing I was actively seeking. But it has worked out very well.

      Dianne

      Delete
  3. I don't have a female supervisor, but I have a female secretary. J. was not too pleased when she first noticed that she was young - and quite attractive, but she chose to befriend her, and occasionally chatted with her when calling my office. I have reason to suspect that she may have used those "chats" to let her know about the spankings I get at home (some of them in the morning, just before I head out to work). A. (my secretary) has never explicitly referred to those "chats" - some of which lasted 5-10 minutes - but I have noticed some 'knowing' smiles... and I have been wondering about what J. may have up her sleeve.

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite sure she knows especially if her and your wife have become good friends. The knowing smile is a dead giveaway.

      Dianne

      Delete
    2. Your guess is right! I wouldn't say that A. and I have become "good friends", however - and I certainly don't plan to invite her to watch L. being spanked at home - but I figured that my disclosure/ indiscretion would cut him down to size in her eyes.

      J.

      Delete
    3. I'm sure it does and the fact that you both comment here on the blog I don't think for him it's discrete anymore. I'd say the cats out of the bag.

      Dianne

      Delete
    4. Many years ago my executive secretary found out about my DWC lifestyle. It was so embarrassing that I still shudder when I think about it.

      Delete
    5. Yes it was hugely embarrassing for Bob thinking he might have been discovered. And when it was confirmed I was embarrassed as well.

      But thankfully it all worked out at least for me. And really it did for Bob as well other than the spankings.

      Dianne

      Delete
  4. Dear Dianne,

    I thank you for this new post that I rethink every day since I read it.
    Bob is really in a very embarrassing situation. M's implacable reasoning truly pushes him into his entrenchments. It leads him to recognize that not only is he at fault, but that his lie aggravates the fault and that he must be punished for it.
    And what an humiliating punishment ! I very much appreciate the way M spanks in two parts : questions and scolding first and then secondly the real spanking itself.

    Both M and you have only the desire to correct Bob's attitude in a way that is beneficial to him.
    The fact of feeling guilty and ashamed of being caught in the act of lying by her boss and choosing to be punished by a spanking by her, after you have given your consent, is something that he will remember.
    You show how much it may be embarrassing for a man of Bob's age to be treated like a tiny boy.
    As you say:
    "it's easier to just behave and follow the rules than it is to pay for breaking them."

    I hope you will tell us other situations where we can read your style so precise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. M is a master manipulator but I mean that in a good way. She does have a natural ability of dragging the truth out of you while at the same time making you feel bad for what you did. As you know I've experienced this firsthand now myself.

    By the time the spankings are about to commence there's no doubt in your mind you deserve it. And her two step process reaffirms not only why your getting it but also relieves your guilt.

    As far as me maybe I'll write a post about my spanking methods one day. But there's not much to tell. I do my discussing and scolding beforehand and then just spank.

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shawn, Jen as a point about men wanting this type of relationship, but to find such is almost impossible and one if lucky will stumble into it. My first adult spanking and I wanted to be spanked and wanted the female to take charge was not by my wife, it was her mother. Just married over a month, spent a week visiting her, Susan wanted me to get to know her mother. Two or three days into this week, my mother-in-law walked into the bedroom, I was sleeping late, Susan was long up. She turned on the light and sternly said she had enough of my attitude, and to forget the in-law, she was my mother, out of bed young man she said sternly to me and scared I did as told. Pajamas off, looking at her, seen it before, want help and I soon was naked looking at her, no covering young man. Susan mentioned spankings she said as she pulled a chair to the middle of the bedroom. Get over my lap now young man and laying across her lap, secured, thinking finally it is happening. Well the spanking I got was more than I thought it would be, I was a total mess when she finished and took me to the bathroom, had to pee, she watched, told me to wipe it off, then still crying to the kitchen, Susan smiled, been a naughty boy she said, how did you like the spanking. I said I did not, well get use to it, I too have had enough, she then showed me the hairbrush. I face the wall, finally stopped crying, and then standing before both, learned the rules I was to follow. My mother in law stood up took the hairbrush, my home, I spank and pleading and fighting her back to the bedroom and the whole world could hear me. A week after being home I stood naked in the bedroom, Susan sitting on a chair, slow learned young man, oh she said I've learned from my mother and sure enough she did and while I stood crying facing the wall she called her mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, how very lucky you are to have you step mother that wants to discipline her adult kids! Now you have hear and your wife to keep you in line. If they didn't care about you they wouldn't care to punish you :-D

      Delete
    2. Thank you Dianne!

      Just one more more thought...

      If my Mistress where to stop disciplining me, I know there is a problem in our relationship. It's kinda like getting the silent treatment. It's worse than an actual punishment or reprimand!

      Delete
    3. I'm lucky, what I wanted, being scolded like a child either naked or pants down is all I ever thought it would be. Susan like her Mom is very old school, and spankings have happened away from home. Visiting her best friend from school, recently divorced, messed up big time, was spanked in the bedroom, but faced the wall in the frontroom. Her friend was impressed, Susan said you have to be firm, and really give a spanking.

      Delete
    4. Shawn, my wife and my mother-in-law have one more thing they do and I can do nothing about it. As a male I get an erection, it goes away quickly, but both make comments about it. Also cannot not explain but have to go to the bathroom afterwards, my wife insures I don't miss the target and makes me wipe off, man don't do that I tell her, her responds is naughty little boys who are spanked will do as Mommy saids, she adds each time I make this comment, your getting another spanking young man and now.

      Delete
  7. "I'd seen (M) in action already once before I knew she was quite capable of getting the point across...as you know from my last post I can now say firsthand she's very capable."

    Given that beast of a strap she kept from her youth that she used on Bob - HARD!! - that's an understatement!!

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your funny A.J. I'll admit that strap was very effective but I don't know if I'd call it a beast. I can be very effective with my three tailed strap as well. The main difference I noticed between mine and hers was hers was a little wider and more flexible. It was a very soft rawhide so it covered the entire area it landed on.

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been punished with that strap or a close version of it many times. There is also a psychological power to it and I have sometimes gotten shaky in the legs just being told I was going to " get the strap" . But honestly in the hands of my wife the long handled bath brush followed up by the cane is much more physically punishing. The strap has a kind of power that just seeing it can trim my sails. But I still would always choose the strap over the bath-brush if I had a choice( I never do)
    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bob gets that way as far as being pretty scared and shaking when I pull out my cane. That by far scares him the most closely followed by my strap. I've never used a bath brush but it sounds painful. My strap is really a three tailed tawse and doesn't seem to hurt him as bad as M's did. But still nothing he looks forward to.

    Growing up I got the belt a few times but I certainly don't think that compares to mine or M's strap. And I certainly have no intention of trying to find out.

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I favor that strap very much. The handle allows it to be used as a paddle but the impact of leather is very different. I get excellent results with it and would use it exclusively but I have discovered my husband has a fetish for getting punished with it and so I now also use a cane or rubber paddle.They also get the job done.
      Holly

      Delete
    2. Whatever it takes to get the job done properly!!!

      Delete
  11. Hello Dianne,
    an embarrassing but necessary lesson for Bob to learn. One has to appreciate that there is love and care for Bob behind these punishments and between you and M, he is among good, trusted teachers.

    Yours humbly,
    NR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was embarrassing for him but your right I felt it was necessary. I do genuinely care about him as I know M does as well.

      Dianne

      Delete