Total Pageviews

Friday, November 25, 2016

The Punishment from M

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone had a blessed and happy Thanksgiving. So with the holiday behind us now I had time to write about what Bob got from M. 

Well as you know I left off in my last post that M had decided to punish Bob herself and wanted to do it that evening. So we put together a plan to meet for dinner and she was going to leave it up to me to inform Bob of his upcoming fate instead of her telling him at work. She did express one final concern that she hadn't thought about before. She told  me she does like to give her spankings bare bottom so she can monitor things but she felt that could make things awkward for all of us. I quickly resolved that issue by suggesting he be in a pair of thongs that way he'd be covered in front but yet his butt would be exposed. She said that worked for her as long as I was alright with it. I assured her I was but that Bob would be pretty embarrassed by it. She said well she feels humiliation goes along with being punished to which I agreed. She said just so long as it doesn't change the dynamics between them at work she wasn't worried about a little embarrassment on his part.

She also told me that he'd kind of blew up again at work that day with his temper and so that's why she felt tonight would be best. She said strike while the irons hot so to speak. She told me what happened and why he was mad and she said he had a right to be. But it's the way he handled his anger that upset her. I won't go into detail but he got angry and stormed into her office and slammed the door behind him and started really unloading on her about something that had happened. She told him he needed knock before coming in even if the door was open and that she didn't like his attitude. He didn't settle down right away and just kept going on and on about why he was upset. She said honestly at that point she wanted to just bend him over her desk and give it to him good. But since that's not possible at work she did the next best thing. She said she stood up grabbed his arm and led him to the corner of her office and told him to put his nose in the corner for a time out. She said that when she felt like he'd settled down enough to talk to her rationally they'd discuss this matter. She said so yes I do feel like I need to get through to him that I'm his boss and that she deserved that respect. She then giggled and said my how much has changed in just the last few weeks. She said just having that option of giving him corner time and a timeout because of what she now knows was awesome. She said he was acting childish so she just treated him like one and said she wished she could do that with all her employees. I laughed and agreed with her it was a wonderful thing to be able to treat Bob like a child if he chose to act like one. I told her she was going to find out later that night that she would have that same feeling after spanking him.

As I mentioned we decided to meet for dinner that evening and then M wanted to take care of this at her house as she said she would be more comfortable doing it there. I was fine with that as I didn't care where it happened just as long as it happened. I'd offered an implement to her but she said she had that strap that her parents had when she was growing up and thought it would be quite sufficient. I said alright I was fine with that whatever she was comfortable with.

So when Bob got home that day I told him to get into the shower because we were going to meet one of my friends for dinner. I went and laid out his clothes on the bed while he was in the shower including the thong panties. I then hollered at him let him know that his clothes were laid out. Well as soon as he went to get dressed he saw the panties and asked why he was wearing those. I told him to just get dressed and we'd discuss that later. He did but his curiosity was driving him nuts and he asked me again on the way to the restaurant. He wanted to know if M had called me that day about what happened at work. If he was having to wear panties for being disrespectful to her. I told him I didn't want to talk about it right then and that we'd discuss it later. For now just concentrate on driving and get us to the restaurant. 

We got there and walked in and the hostess asked us if it was just the two of us. I said no we're meeting a friend of mine and she asked if I was Dianne. I said yes and she said your friend is already here and led us to the table. As we approached M stood up and gave me a hug and then Bob and said it was great to see us again. Bob was looking like he'd seen a ghost. lol
We ordered our food and I explained to Bob why he was in thong panties and that after dinner he was going to get his punishment for what he'd put M through at work. He was pretty quiet through the whole dinner. After dinner she said her house was only about ten minutes away and we could just follow her there.

When we got to her house she gave us a quick tour of her home and I told her she had a lovely house. Eventually the last stop was a bedroom and I looked at the bed and there were two pillows stacked up on the middle of the bed with M's strap lying on top of them. It appeared to be a modified razor strop about 2 foot in length and about 5 to 6 inches wide and was attached to a wooden handle. It was very pliable and was made from soft rawhide. 

So there we all were standing in the bedroom and Bob's eyes were pretty much transfixed on that strap. M looked at him and said Bob why don''t you bring that strap to me. He did as he was asked and handed it to her and she informed him that this wasn't going to be a pleasant experience for him. But that she would make sure he learned a good lesson about respecting her as well as others.

She then told him I want you to take off everything from the waist down. She said that includes shoes and socks but you can leave on your panties. Well Bob sat down on the bed and removed his shoes and socks but then kind of stopped right there. M looked at him and said pants too Bob this is going to be a bare bottom strapping. He undid his belt and was just kind of fumbling with his pants button. She said what's the problem lets get them off we don't have all night. He said he was embarrassed because he was in panties and didn't want her laughing at him. She told him she was not in a laughing mood, in fact quite the opposite after his actions this morning and last week. She said as far as your embarrassment goes a little humiliation is a good thing when it comes to punishment. She told him it goes a long ways in helping teach him a lesson. She said but I'll be nice and turn around while you take your pants off.

So she turned her back and I told Bob to get his pants off now in fact he should have already had them off. I said in fact I think by you sitting there not doing as your told immediately when M tells you your still showing a certain amount of disrespect. I said hopefully after you get a good strapping from her that your attitude better change. And before I had even finished saying this he had his pants off and folded neatly.  As I was saying this M  gave me a little grin and a small nod. So I knew she picked up on what I said about disrespecting her and that she would make sure he got the point as well. Call it women's intuition or whatever you like but we communicated without saying a word. And Bob couldn't see her little smile because her back was turned to him.

She said are your pants off and he told her they were. So she turned around to face him and of course he's standing there with his hands covering his male parts and his head looking at the floor. She immediately told him to look at her to which he did and he was very red faced. She told him she wanted him to lie face down on the bed over the pillows with his butt stuck up in the air. She said I'm sure you've been in this position before so you should know how I want you. Poor Bob couldn't get over the pillows fast enough. And I'm sure that's because he could not only hide his face but also not feel so exposed on the front side. He was fully covered by the panties but was still very embarrassed. And there was no sign that I could see of any stage of an erection which tells me he was both nervous and embarrassed but more importantly not excited.

She then walked over to him and said " before we go through with this are you sure you'll be alright with me at work". Bob replied well we've gone this far we might as well finish it. All of the sudden that strap came down hard across his backside with a large cracking sound. Bob jumped and immediately reached back and started rubbing his butt. It was so unexpected  that I even jumped a little. I looked down at Bob and saw a nice wide pink line starting to appear across both cheeks. M then said that's not what I asked you so let's try this again and then repeated the question. He started mumbling into the pillow that he'd be fine. All of the sudden another crack across his butt and this time he let out a very audible yelp and again started rubbing furiously at his bottom. Now  you know how I feel about reaching back but this was M's punishment for him so I stayed quiet and was determined to let her handle it her way. She told him now get your head out of the pillow and look at me when you answer. She said I can't understand your mumbling into the pillow. I'm thinking to myself this gals a pro at this I'm going to have to ask her again if she's ever done this before.

She made her point as Bob did raise his head and look at her. He said he would be fine at work at least mentally. She said are you getting sarcastic with me? He said no he wasn't almost in a pleading tone. He said all I meant by that is that this hurts real bad and he was sure she wasn't done. She said well it's punishment it's supposed to hurt and your right I'm not anywhere near done I'm just getting started. She said now prepare yourself because here comes some more. She gave him about three more good hard swings of that strap in quick succession which made him wither around on the bed and partially turn away from her. I should say he turned his backside away from her so it didn't seem he was to concerned about her seeing the front side of his panties anymore. Funny how all that modesty seems to just disappear isn't it?

She told him to get back in position and to quit rubbing his bottom. She was really starting to break his will at this point and his stoic demeanor was quickly fading. She then said so tell me Bob am I doing a good enough job to satisfy your curiosity of what it would be like to be spanked by me. This was the first moment he realized I'd told her about his little fantasy a few weeks ago. He replied you know about that very red faced and embarrassed. She told him she did and now she wanted him to answer the question. He said she was and that he was no longer curious about being spanked by her. She said I bet a couple of weeks ago when you were fantasizing about me spanking you, you never dreamed you'd be in this position just a couple of weeks later did you? He said no ma'am I didn't and this is nothing like my fantasy this really hurts. She said well you called me ma'am so we are getting somewhere with this. She told him he did seem to be realizing what being respectful is now. She told him it's just a shame we had to get to the point of doing this to make you understand. And then another couple of swings landed on his butt and by now he was really letting out the ouch's and Oh's. And again he started rubbing furiously at his bottom. She said I'm not going to warn you again about keeping your hands away from your bottom. She said if they get in the way I will strap them as well.

She said alright now I now feel like we've dealt with the fantasy issue and have touched on being respectful. She said so now it's time for your real punishment to start. He looked at her and said what do you mean for it to start aren't we about done. She said sorry but that was just to make sure you understood what my concerns are and to make sure your going to work on resolving those issues. He promised he would and then asked what she was planning on doing now. She told him well now I'm going to punish you by giving you a proper strapping. She said so far we've just been discussing what you need to work on but now the talking is over and now I'm going to give you the punishment you deserve.

He started begging and pleading with her not to give him to many more because he was really sorry. She said I'm sure you are but you still need to be punished for your actions at work. She said do you realize if this didn't come about to where I could deal with you in this manner how much trouble you'd be in at work. He said yes I guess so and I appreciate everything you did for me. She said well let me spell it out for you since you probably don't know how serious things were before I smoothed them over with my boss. She said he wanted you written up for being insubordinate which would have been a first step advisory. So you got off real easy with just apologizing. She then said and then the way you stormed into my office today and spoke to me like you did that's simply not acceptable in my book. And if I didn't value you so much as my employee and I went by the book I could have written you up again this morning. Which that would have been step 2. That's one step away from being fired  you realize that right. He teared up a little and said he didn't really even think about that but she was right. She said so having to give an apology and then this morning doing a little corner time believe me when I say you got off easy. He told her she was right and that he was so sorry and he said it very, very sincerely and yes a single tear rolled down his cheek. I leaned in close to M. and whispered "don't let the tears get to you. Go ahead and do what you were going to do". She looked back at me and mouthed or lip synced "are you sure". I nodded my head yes. I explained to her privately afterwards why I said that. I simply stated that she'd broken through to him as was obvious by the tears. But now that she'd got him to that point she needed to make sure she really drove the point home. And that way he'd really think twice before disrespecting her again.

So thankfully M  trusted my judgement and told Bob to get ready because now he was going to get his real punishment strapping. She suggested he might want to put his hands underneath himself and try and keep them there. She then started swinging that strap down one right after the other. No more talking or stopping to ask him a question just pure old hard strapping. And the hands came back and as she'd promised she just kept going so they got strapped as well till he moved them. In fact she gave him a couple of straps to his upper thighs which made him quickly move his hands there and away from his butt. And when she did that his poor hands were going from thighs to his butt and back and forth but yes they got struck a few times. She gave him I would guess around 25 to 30 and then he finally rolled away from her again. She stopped grabbed his arm and told him to get back over the pillows and in position. His face was tear streaked at this point. She said get over the pillows I'm not going to ask you again and gave his arm a pull. She said I'm going to give you 5 more good swats just so I know you've learned your lesson. She said so try and stay in position and then it will be all over. He climbed back over the pillows and braced himself and she delivered the first one. His hands were clutching at the bedspread but he managed to stay put. The same thing went for number 2,3 and 4 although he did get more wriggly on the bed with each one but managed to pretty much stay on the pillows. Then after number five he rolled to the side and reached back clutching and rubbing his bottom. He looked at her and said that was five right. She said that's right it's over and I hope you learned your lesson. He assured her he did and she said well that's good to hear. She looked at me and asked if she could give him a hug to which I said of course you can.

So she sat down on the bed and told him to sit up on the edge of the bed with her. He did as she asked and she put her arm around him and gave him a hug and then wiped a teardrop away from each eye. She asked him if he was alright and he told her he was and that he was very sorry. She said I know you are and that she's forgiven him as well. She said you know I think the world of you at work and that's why I really stuck up for you with my boss. He told her he understood that and he really appreciated not only what she did but also appreciates having her as a supervisor. He said but the bottom line is he should have never put her in that position. She said well I appreciate you saying that it makes me feel like what happened here tonight finally got through to you. She said I thought I'd gotten through to you before when I talked to you and made you apologize to my boss. But then when you came storming into my office this morning I'm thinking you still don't get it. I felt like I had put myself out on a limb for you and instead of learning from it you just blew it off. And that it was only going to be a matter of time before your temper got you in trouble again. So at that time I knew it was time to take a different approach with you and so here we are. She said but bottom line if I hadn't found out about you and Dianne I would have put you on second step after this morning. He said I understand and I need to control my frustrations better. She said yes you do and so we'll work on that alright. She said if your getting frustrated or feel you might get into a situation that might get you frustrated. Then stop before you get completely wound up like you were this morning and come see me first. She asked him can he agree to do that and he told her he could. She gave him another hug and said I think everything will be fine then.

So everything was well again at that point. M joked with Bob you know in a way this is better for her anyways. Bob said how's that? She said well a letter only stays in your personal file for two years and then it's pulled. At that point it can't be held against you anymore. But with you now that I know how to handle your bad behavior in the future yours is filed in the lifetime file in my head. Bob said I see your point M but I think I'll do my best to have this be the only mark in that file. He said you teach a serious lesson and it was nothing like my fantasy. She laughed and told him she's glad she measured up.

So that was how the strapping ended and I was happy that M had decided to deal with it herself. She has told me several times since that it has improved their working relationship just as I'd said it would. And the big benefit for me is now I have someone at his job that keeps him on his toes as well.

There was one other time that she's paddled him since this incident happened but I'm not going to write about that one. It happened several weeks after this took place and was just more of a simple reminder to put him back in his place and remind him there were consequences with her now as well. I hope everyone enjoyed these post and like before I still don't plan to get back into blogging full time again and really Bob's punishments are few and far between now. But I do promise if I feel like something is worth blogging about I will post it.

Dianne



26 comments:

  1. Dianne:
    Your blogging is truly a treasure, and I appreciate you sharing both the "who/what happened' but also the thinking behind all of it. Thank you for dropping back in to educate and inspire us. And despite the consequences for Bob, it is erotic as well!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words Mike I'm glad you enjoy it. As far as being erotic I completely understand being married to Bob. No he doesn't find my blog erotic as he lives my post. But he does enjoy reading other blogs and finds them highly erotic.

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure M has found Female Lead Employee relationship to be much more exciting now. Has bob had to wear bras to work as well yet for punishment?

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'd say it was more exciting for her but it definitely makes it easier for her dealing with Bob. As his boss he should respect her anyways. But at times he'd come close to overstepping his boundaries or take it to the edge before totally doing something that would get him in trouble. It's not that way anymore since she has this new power and authority over him.

    As far as bras go that's a big no as I'm not trying to get him discovered by any of his coworkers. Panties are easily concealed and are punishment enough to remind him of a lesson.

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dianne, great posting. Just a note. In one of the paragraphs you use what may (or may not) be M.'s real name. May want to edit that out. Hate when that happens! I've accidentally signed my blog with my real name a time or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dan good catch I corrected the issue. Glad you enjoyed the post.

      Dianne

      Delete
  6. I don't know whether N (L's late wife) ever invited one of her friends to spank him, but several of them (myself included) watched him "getting it" -and that's an example I follow- but, thus far, my sister is is the only one who is 'entitled' to whack, cane or flog his derrière (and she can be an even sterner disciplinarian than I am - but (fortunately for him!), we only get together two or three times a year! :-)

    J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even having someone witness a spanking can be very embarrassing for the person being spanked.

      Dianne

      Delete
    2. I know L. does not relish being spanked under the eyes of one of my friends -even if he was already "used to it" when we got married. If and when I spank him in the presence of some of my closest friends, it's (typically) because he has been "rude" or inconsiderate toward them (and he knows it!). He worries that some of them may "spread the word" - and perhaps they do, but that doesn't bother me... any more than when I spank him in a hotel room where we can be overheard (and we both know it has happened on more than one occasion!)

      J.

      Delete
    3. A witnessed spanking is very humbling.

      Dianne

      Delete
    4. L. was spanked (again) two days ago while one of my friends was present and -perhaps because she had watched him getting it a couple of times previously? - he took it stoically! When my sister comes to visit for Xmas, however, he knows he can expect her not only to watch, but also to offer a "helping hand"!

      J.

      Delete
    5. I know what I can expect when the two of you get together!

      L.

      Delete
  7. Sounds like M knew her stuff! My only quibbles here are the same I have with all who confuse courtesy with respect. Courtesy is manners. Being polite, not raising your voice, avoiding cursing, saluting and calling officers Sip and Ma'am if you are military, etc. Those are outward things, and you owe those to everyone. Not because of who they are, but because YOU should try to be the sort of person who treats everyone courteously, from homeless beggar to CEO. Respect, on the other hand, can not be given, or demanded. It can only be earned. But that's nit-picking, and I know what you actually mean. By the same token , I expect courtesy myself, and would not hesitate, spanking or no spanking , to call someone on it if they treated me discourteously, as well. You, M, The Big Boss, The President, anyone.
    Courtesy is a right.
    Respect is a earned.
    Thanks for the post , though!
    It got the point across, certainly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rick I see your point and I agree with your view. Bob actually does respect M not because she's his boss but because she's earned his respect. There are people in higher positions than him he doesn't respect but your right he should still be courteous too. He usually is a very courteous person regardless of someone else's title or stature. The real underlying issue when he becomes discourteous is his anger as was the case here. And also as I posted before about M's boss.

      So bad choice of words on my part but as you stated I got my point across.

      Dianne

      Delete
    2. It was nit-picking, I know.
      LOL

      Delete
  8. Oh I know you were and I'm not upset I was just pointing out that you did make a good point. I think a lot of people get those confused and thought you perfectly explained the difference.

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this story, happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!!

      Dianne

      Delete
  10. Goodness sakes....Ms M sure is not a Lady to get upset. I'm sure that Bob learned to keep you both very happy. I'd hate to see what would happen if he got you both mad at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes he learned quick and the hard way that M was not a good lady to cross. That's why I always say be careful what you wish for or in his case fantasize about. It might just come true.

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ever have any more feedback or contact with the Super Bowl ladies that Bob insulted...and that were let in on your "discipline secrets"?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes I talk to Rachael and Kathy regularly as they are very good friends. The discipline aspect of our lives rarely comes up though. Of course if you remember Rachael instituted spankings in her marriage as well.

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  14. A couple of sentences from your post:

    "I'd offered an implement to her but she said she had that strap that her parents had when she was growing up ...It appeared to be a modified razor strop about 2 foot in length and about 5 to 6 inches wide and was attached to a wooden handle."

    Yikes!! Why would anyone still have that beast? (And was it used by her parents on her? Was it used by/on her ex?)
    Why would she still keep that thing around?

    "All of the sudden that strap came down hard across (Bob's) backside with a large cracking sound. ...She then started swinging that strap down one right after the other. No more talking or stopping to ask him a question just pure old hard strapping."

    Effing. Wow!

    OK, Dianne. You're going to have to find out more about that strap, her parents use of it, and that strap and her ex.

    Whew!

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A.J.

      I've heard all about that strap and it's origin. Yes it was used by her mom and dad on her and her siblings for more serious infractions. She said after they passed away and while cleaning up their house to get it ready to sell she found it. She said it was kind of a keepsake so she didn't throw it out. And she had kids of her own at that point so figured it might come in useful in their later teenage years as it did on her backside.

      She said it had to be a pretty serious offense from one of her teenage children before she used the strap but she did use it a few times. Granted not the way Bob got it as he's an adult and a consenting one at that. But she told me once she caught her daughter who I think she said was about 17 at the time smoking pot. She said a trip to the bedroom and stripped from the waist down and about 5 swats on the bare bottom followed by a week of being grounded and doing chores did the trick. She's never smoked pot again to the best of M's knowledge.

      It was never used on her ex but very well could have been if he'd have consented to using CP in their marriage as she offered him. But he didn't and that was a last ditch effort by her to save the marriage.

      Dianne

      Delete
  15. I think you DO need to start making him wear a bra to work. Adding strapon pegging as part of the punishment should be added also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe that's what you need. I think my punishments are sufficient enough.

      Dianne

      Delete