Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Spanked In Front of My Sister

Hello Everyone,

I trust everyone had a very Merry Christmas and joyful holiday season. I wasn't planning on this being my next post as I really didn't think Bob would misbehave again so soon knowing the fate that awaited him. And that was that I had promised him that next time he did something to get a spanking that I was going to add to his humiliation and do it in front of my sister. As you remember in my one post she called while he was in corner time after his strapping and I let the cat out of the bag with her as far as me punishing him now and taking control of our relationship. She was very intrigued  to finally learn what had caused the major change in Bob's behavior and promised she would keep it to herself but was very interested in being able to watch him get his bottom reddened.

Well I told her that next time he was to get a spanking that she would be invited to come over and watch but I didn't really think it would be this soon.

 The reason being is Bob is scared and extremely embarrassed about being spanked in front of others or about anyone finding out about how I handle him. The two times with Dee were the most humiliated he's ever been. And when he heard me tell my sister about spanking him on the phone that day he couldn't believe I had done that. He begged me not to ever punish him in front of her but I replied that, that was not his decision to make. And that he could avoid it by staying out of trouble.

Well a couple of days before Christmas he had read "Strict Julies" new post she had just put out which I did allow him to do. I don't forbid him from reading other blogs cause I know it is a release for him and his fantasies. I even allow him to leave comments as long as he is respectful with his words. What I don't allow is him to masturbate to any of the stories. If he needs relief then that's what I'm here for. No I won't role play and act out a fantasy if he has one but I will make sure his needs get attended to if you know what I mean. He can always ask for a spanking like the one I just wrote about in my last post or if he wants to just make love that is fine also. There have been a couple of times that I denied him orgasms for a week or two but that was for punishment. Otherwise I am always willing to help him out in that area so he doesn't feel any need to go behind my back again.

The problem that day was not his comment but the email he sent Julie to ask her a question about the post. He had told her he was just curious and wanted to know David's feelings about having to swallow his own cum that day at the massage parlor.

 Bob asked if this was something she made him do or if this was something he didn't mind doing. Bob told her about the two times he has had to do this by way of oral sex with me which I wrote about at the end of my last post. He told her how much he hated it and said the reason he was sending an email to her instead of putting it in a comment in her blog was so that I wouldn't see it and get any ideas. He then asked her if they could just keep it between the two of them.

Well I guess after he sent it he got to thinking more clearly and realized that Julie would probably rat him out to me. I could tell something was bothering him that afternoon so I asked if he had something he needed to discuss with me and the truth came out. The conversation went something like this.

Me: It seems like something is bothering you today is there anything we need to discuss?

Bob: I sent an email to Miss Julie asking her if David minded swallowing his cum. I told her I didn't want you to get any ideas because I hate that and asked her if we could keep it between me and her. But now that I think about it I don't think she'll do that.

Me: So basically your telling me you went behind my back and wrote Julie without my knowledge or permission?

Bob: Yes honey I'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinking.

Me: Well I'll tell you what I'm thinking and that is that you need your butt paddled hard for doing something like this when you know I don't allow you to send her or anyone else emails without me reading it. I should use the strap on your ass but because of you coming clean I'll just stick to the paddle this time. Now why don't we go look at the email you sent her so I can see it for myself.

Bob: I would show you but I deleted it so you wouldn't see it. But I swear that was all I asked her.

Me: So do you want me to make you swallow your own cum, is this some fantasy of yours?

Bob: No that is why I wanted it kept between me and her because I didn't want you getting any ideas about doing this. I swear I don't want to do anything like that and I was just wondering how David felt about it.

Me: Alright then I'll make you a deal. You know your already going to get a hard paddling for trying to sneak around behind my back. But as far as swallowing your cum I will make you a deal and that is if Julie writes me to let me know about your email then I think it's only fair that you should experience what David did. But if she doesn't email me and does keep it between the two of you then I'll let you slide on having to do this.

He then asked me if he should go get ready to be paddled. To which I replied no that's going to have to wait a few days till after the holidays until my sister can come over and watch. He looked scared to death at this statement but I reminded him that he already knew that his next spanking was going to be in front of her. He did plead with me not to do this but I told him if he continued to question me then I would go ahead and give him one now and then he could get another in a couple of days in front of her. This shut him right up.

My sister Amy came over the next day to help me with the family dinner for that night which was Christmas Eve. She came that morning and we had a lot of cooking to do for the family and we had out of town family arriving later that day. But this was the first time Amy me and Bob had been together since I had told her about me starting to punish him.

 As you can imagine she had a million questions. I explained to her the whole story about how everything started and even made Bob tell her about some of his punishments. This was very embarrassing to him which is what I was after. But the worse for him was when I started telling her about his panty punishments. She couldn't stop laughing and he was red as a beet.

 I then suggested that he go show her his collection of panties. Well he didn't want to but the cat was out of the bag and he knew better than to argue so off they went. When they came back to the kitchen she commented what an adorable collection of panties he has and Bob was just pretty much speechless. We continued on with more details about how and why he gets punished and she asked him how he felt wearing panties to which he replied he hates it. She asked if he cries and kicks and screams like a little boy while getting paddled and I informed her he does.

I then told her she wasn't going to have to wait long to see for herself because he had just earned a spanking the day before and that I informed him that as soon as we were all able to get together that he was going to get it. She wanted to know why he was getting spanked so I had Bob tell her about emailing Julie and asking her about eating his own cum.

 She was shocked and asked him if he really wanted to do that. He told her no he was just wanting to know how that ladies husband felt about it. She said how about spanking him right now. My such an eager girl and I was worried about telling her for fear of how she would react. But I told her we have to much work to do today in the kitchen and I didn't want any surprise guest showing up while this was going on. She agreed but said she would make time any day after the holiday. I told her as soon as all the out of town family left I would call her and we could set up a time.

Well that faithful day came yesterday Dec. 26th. Amy came over to the house about mid morning and I asked if she was ready to see how to keep a husband in line. She said she was excited to see Bob get what was coming to him and how I keep him in line.

So I went and got my paddle and came back into the family room. I asked her if she had a problem seeing him nude from the waist down because that is how I always spank is on the bare bottom. She said she had no problem with that but she thought that I always spank him in panties.

 I explained that I only make him wear panties for punishment and that most of the time he just gets spanked on the bare. It was just a few times including the one with Dee that he actually got spanked in panties. She looked disappointed and so I asked her if she wanted to see him in panties. She replied she did (dirty girl) and that since he had asked about swallowing cum then being in panties seemed fitting.

 I liked the way she thought and how could I argue this logic. So I told Bob to take her back to the bedroom and let her pick out a pair of panties she wanted him to wear. He again begged us not to do this but once I said I could switch to the strap if he wants he quickly decided not to protest anymore. I then told her once she had decided on a pair to come back in the family room with me and told Bob to put on whatever pair she chose and then to come join us in the family room once he got them on. I told him he was to join us in nothing but the panties.

Well in a few minutes he came in red faced looking down and trying not to make eye contact with us. I had Amy sitting on the love seat and I made him go over in front of her and do a slow turn so she could get a good look at him in his panties. She commented how cute he looked in them and said he looked just like a girl in pretty girl panties. I could tell Bob was extremely humiliated and embarrassed and was surprised by the fact he was not showing any excitement in the front of his panties. I guess he really does hate this and was to embarrassed in front of Amy to be thinking about being excited. My sister Amy I think is very attractive and I'm sure under different circumstances Bob would not be able to contain himself being practically naked in front of her.

Once I felt he had been embarrassed enough I had him come over to me and I reached up and pulled down his panties to just below his knees. Amy had a full frontal view of him from her angle and I could see her eyes checking him out. I jokingly said he was my husband so don't get any ideas. I then lowered him across my lap and scolded him for what he had done and made sure he understood why he was getting spanked. He replied that he did understand and that he was really sorry. He always says he's really sorry before I start to spank him. I guess maybe this is his way of hoping I'll believe him and I'll go easier on him. Well he's sorry he's about to be spanked but I'm not going easy on him. I'll stop when I feel he's learned a lesson and not a minute sooner.

With that I took my paddle and went to work on his bottom. Within about 15 to 20 spanks he was already starting to squirm and make little grunting noises. I worked his whole bottom over including the tops of his thighs where the legs meet the bottom. He got to squirming and begging so bad at one point that I had to stop and lock him between my legs. Once I had him good and locked in I really unloaded on him and brought him to tears and he was screaming and kicking his legs as best he could while being locked in place between my legs. I covered every square inch of his butt including the sides or flank areas. He finally just collapsed into a blubbering mess and quit trying to fight the inevitable. I finished up after this with a quick fury of swats to the sit spot.

Once I finished I looked at Amy and her mouth was wide open and she had this look of shock on her face. I was so into the task at hand while spanking Bob that I didn't even think to look up at her while I was spanking.

 I asked if she was alright and she said she was but was shocked at how bad he got spanked. I explained to her that he was a grown man and because of his fantasies about being spanked it needed to be a hard spanking so he would realize he was being punished and not getting a sexy spanking. And that he needed to learn from it and that way he would try and correct his behavior to not do something like this again. She got up and came over and looked at Bob's fire engine red behind and asked if she could touch it. I told her to go ahead and so she put her hand on it and said that it was very hot. She then asked him if he had learned his lesson and he told her yes ma'am.

I let Bob up and led him to the corner and I pulled up his panties to just about mid thighs. I told him he had 15 minutes of corner time and then he could go get dressed.

Amy and I sat and talked and she kept looking over at Bob's poor red bottom. After we talked awhile and she got over her initial shock she said she could see why he was so well behaved now. She admitted that when I first told her about it she was thinking it was more a sexy spanking and was caught off guard by the severity of it. I told her like I said I only spank him for real offences and all spankings are real spankings and are for punishment. I told her they are making an impact because they are getting much less frequent. She said she couldn't argue about their effectiveness because she had seen the change in Bob firsthand. I then reminded her that he asked for this kind of lifestyle and that while he may regret it now that he's got it and
really regrets it once he's being punished that deep down the desire is still there. And he feels a need to be held accountable by a strict female authority figure.

Once his fifteen minutes were up I told Bob to get dressed and we all went out and had lunch. She had more questions and told Bob she wished her husband was as nice and helpful as he was. She then said if she treated her husband like I do Bob that he would probably straighten up to. He said it was very embarrassing to be spanked in front of her but he knew he had it coming and had learned his lesson. She told him if he ever did anything to upset her at least she knew what to do about it now.

 She said I'll just tell Dianne and then come watch you pay for your mistake. I told her if he ever did anything to upset her I might go one step further and let her dish out some or all of his punishment. She said that sounds great to her.

We all said our goodbye's and Bob and I returned home. Once home I told him he had one more thing coming and he knew what it was. For you guys if you haven't guessed it yet let me just say that Julie did come through and emailed me about Bob contacting her and about his wish of keeping it between them. In fact she included his original email to her so I finally got to read it.

So that night at bedtime we both got undressed and I fondled him and jerked him off until he came. I caught it all in my other hand and then had him open wide and swallow it all down. He gagged a little but did manage to swallow all of it. I don't think he'll ask about doing this again though. Once he had it all down I told him it was my turn to have an orgasm so I straddled his face and told him to get busy. Once I was satisfied and got my orgasm we went to sleep with me knowing he had been taught a good lesson that day.

And as I said I don't think he's eager to have a repeat performance of this again anytime soon.

Dianne




29 comments:

  1. Ms Dianne,

    You certainly dialed up the humiliation levels in dealing with Bob this time. Not only paddling him in front of your sister but giving her the authority to pick out his panties and the possiblity of future punishments from her as well as you. I think I also see your sister getting her own confidence levels up watching and practicing with Bob...so as to take these methods home with her to her husband training. If the boys don't learn their lessons, I'm sure that someday there will be two blistered bottoms standing in different corners while you and your sister sit back and admire your good work. Thank you for sharing. Trippit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trippit,
      Your so correct about dialing up the humiliation factor. And I have no doubt Bob learned his lesson well. I'm sure he'll be good for quite a while now.
      As far as my sister we'll just have to wait and see how things go with her and her husband. But who knows it could happen.
      Dianne

      Delete
    2. Ms Dianne,

      I think you are a natural teacher and I'm sure your sister will be back for additional lessons on how to get her hubby on the same path as Bob.

      That said, ever give a thought to branching out and working with some of the wives/girl friends of your readers in helping them establish stronger discipline relationships in their homes?

      Trippit

      Delete
    3. Trippit,
      It's nice that you think that way about me but sorry I don't have any desire to become a teacher in that way. There are plenty of pro disciplinarians out there that are willing to do this sort of thing. I prefer to keep my anonymity and keep it in the family. With that said though I do hope that my writings will help people have a better understanding of this lifestyle. That was my main reason for starting this blog.
      Dianne

      Delete
  2. Hi Dianne
    Reading about Bob’s ordeal makes me recall the times I have been punished in front of a witness. At the beginning you are totally embarrassed at the exposure and wondering what she thinks of you as a man and then the spanking starts and you can’t think of anything but the pain and wanting to get it over until you lose all control and finally are pulled up to your feet and have to face both of them tears streaming down your face and your ego completely gone. I don’t think anyone ever forgets that experience.
    However I am not surprised that Bob earned a spanking so quickly after you told him there would be a witness but I will be surprised if he earns another one for a while. When a witness was first proposed to me ( by a girlfriend) I thought it would be exciting and sexy but what I learned it wasn’t sexy at all and probably the single most embarrassing experience of my life. I expect Bob understands that better now.
    One other thing I will be interested to see if your sister begins discipline in her own marriage. From what you report it sounds like it is needed. I think you really deserve praise for sharing with her and giving her the motivation to consider doing what probably needs to be done. My personal belief is that many women in less than perfect relationships need that motivation from experienced disciplinarians. Maybe not just women. There are a lot of men out there too who know they need discipline but are reluctant to propose it to their wife or girlfriend. But if that wife or girlfriend takes the initiative most of those guys would respond positively and probably with some relief as well
    Maybe women initiated domestic discipline will be the next social revolution.
    Alan Munroe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alan,
      I think your right about this making an impact on Bob and I do think it will be awhile before he gets in trouble again. I don't think he ever thought it would be exciting and sexy though as he is terrified of others finding out or watching. And remember this was not the first witnessed spanking. He had the session with Dee and me and Brianna watching.
      As far as my sister once she got over the shock of the hard spanking her interest did come back so we'll just have to wait and see.
      Dianne

      Delete
    2. Dianne,
      I agree with Alan you might very well be starting a revolution here and what a sweet deal that would be.

      jake

      Delete
  3. N. has not only been spanked 'in front of' my sister - but also 'by' my sister, when I have asked her to give me a hand. Because she lives across the pond, this happens only when she comes to visit (or when we go and visit her). Once in a while, however, while we call each other (long-distance, of course), N. is "invited" to bare his bottom so that she can hear the sound of a wooden spoon or paddle whacking his exposed behind. This always elicits appreciative giggles from her end of the phone line!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon,
      Sounds as though you have N. very well in hand. This was my first time with my sister but I know it won't be the last. And I love the idea of spanking him while your sisters on the phone. Not near as embarrassing for him but it sounds as though she enjoys it all the same.
      Dianne

      Delete
    2. Yes, I think that I have N. "well in hand". His bottom was soundly paddled (over the phone) for my sister's benefit on Christmas day - and will be again (fairly early in the morning because of the 6-hour time difference) when she calls us on January 1!...

      Still, it's much more fun we are actually together - like this past July, at her summer place, when the two of us took turns lashing his backside with the family martinet - or flogging him in the nearby woods with freshly cut switches!

      Delete
  4. Hi

    Breathless from reading this and honestly I love you spanking him in panties that is just hot.

    Wow, great ending as well.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Njspank,
      I'm glad you enjoyed the post and there seem to be quite a few panty fans out there. I can assure you Bob didn't enjoy it though.
      Dianne

      Delete
    2. Dianne,

      Bet he did, LOL!

      Thanks
      Ron

      Delete
  5. welcome to the world of blogging. of course i love the fem-dom spanking blogs the best and completely enjoy reading your blog. Please keep up the good work and drop by my blog if you get a chance. Bob will probably appreciate it also.. thanks again and i am looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tommy,
      Thanks and I'm glad you enjoy the blog. We've only been doing this FLR for a few months now and is is working great. I will check out your blog when I get some more time this evening and make sure Bob see it as well. Have a Happy New Year!!!
      Dianne

      Delete
  6. When you were divulging Bob's (and your's) secrets about spanking, panties, eating cum, etc. did you let Amy know that Bob is occasionally pegged as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon,
      No I didn't tell her that yet. I didn't want to overwhelm her with to much at first. She wasn't even aware that I had plans to make him eat his cum that night. All she knew was about his email to Julie and why he was getting spanked. But I expect to give her more info moving forward.
      Dianne

      Delete
    2. Maybe you'll get to the point with revealing info to your sister that you'll take a page from Strict Julie Spanks! "playbook"...?

      Delete
    3. It's me, anon, again regarding the "playbook" comment above... I just got done reading thru the comments to Julie's post and guess who has posted over there...

      Miss Julie,
      I my gosh this is so hot and David is such a lucky guy. Not only to have a wife who allows this sort of a scene but also a sister-in-law who's a willing participant. I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this but I would be so happy to get a gift like this. If Dianne arranged this with her sister Amy who is very attractive also, it would put me over the top. Or for that matter any of her three sisters. I know it will never happen but one can dream. Again great post it got me very hard.
      Bob S.



      When will bob ever learn? Unless he's 'topping from the bottom' - and you wouldn't allow that would you?

      Delete
    4. Anon,
      Not a chance he's topping from the bottom he knows better than that. And also not a chance his dream will come true. If you read Julie's next post you'll see my reaction to this comment of his. Yes I have already seen it and am still contemplating his fate. But it will be dealt with I can assure you of that. But thanks for trying to bring it to my attention. Poor Bob doesn't stand a chance with so many eyes watching out for him. LOL
      Dianne

      Delete
    5. Poor bob indeed, but I guess he deserved it.

      *note to self: Never contact Dianne by e-mail without asking Lilly first*

      Just kidding, (well not), she can read my comments here.

      You really did step this up a notch again and I see the progression of this lifestyle, but what is not changing is the maturity about it. Looks like it's built around trust and respect and that's what I like about it above all.

      Thank you for sharing and teaching us at the same time.

      -Dan

      Delete
    6. Dan,
      Definitely built on trust and respect. And your right having the spanking witnessed definitely adds to the humiliation factor.

      Dianne

      Delete
  7. Hi Dianne,

    Great post as usual. I remember one time when I was getting a birthday spanking my wife decided it would be fun for her sister join us. I had to put on a thong that she bought me for a birthday present and ended up getting two birthday spankings that night, both on the bare bottom.

    Happy new year,

    George

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. George,
      Sounds as if you had a really good birthday that year. I wouldn't do this with Bob though because he only gets spanked for disciplinary reasons. That way there is no confusion with his desires. Unless it was a spanking he ask for like the one I just recently wrote about. But these only happen when he ask and are never initiated by me. And they are more of a form of foreplay that leads to other things. And this would not be something I want my sister involved with.
      Dianne

      Delete
    2. Dianne,

      I sure know what I am asking for for my birthday this year. It will be nice to know that all those years behind me will each have a singular impact on the celebration.

      Jake

      Delete
  8. After several years of our arrangement being private my wife told me that she had told her older sister that she controls my behavior with spankings. I was not comfortable having anyone know but after several attempts to convince my wife that I would find it too embarrassing she persisted in saying that she reserved the right to punish me when and where she saw fit. On several occasions my sister in law teased me about being treated like a child. After drinking a bit too much I said some rude things to both my wife and her sister and found myself over my wife's knee much to her sister's delight. It was totally humiliating. I will avoid another session as it was not my cup of tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon,

      Yes it is embarrassing enough to have to be spanked like a child but then to have it done ion front of a witness just adds to the humiliation. But humiliation is a great punishment in itself and goes hand in hand with a spanking.

      Dianne

      Delete
  9. Dianne,
    i think you did a great Job,
    how is it possible for your husband to live a normal life after you presented him naked to your sister?
    Will your sister tell whom about your husband´s awkward situation?

    B.M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. B.M.

      He was very embarrassed by this but as you read on my sister eventually moved in with us so Bob's fine with her now. It was no big deal to her because unlike you men just seeing a naked guy isn't really a big turn on for us.

      And no she doesn't tell anyone else about it. I knew I could trust her.

      Dianne

      Delete